Splide visibility issues


I’ve successfully managed to integrate the Splide responsive slider into this project with 2 iterations of it, and have managed to integrate Finsweets attributes search function to sit within a custom built nav menu as well.

The problem I’m having is that since I’ve added the attribute search functions, the Splide div vanishes when the site is published. The height of it remains, but there’s no sign of the content at all, almost as if the opacity is set to 0.

I’ve tried a degree of fault finding, but I’m starting to think that I’m getting to the end of my capabilities.
Could this issue be related to pagination and the load more function, conflicting code, the filter system somehow connecting to the Splide CMS and hiding this, the site plan being on a Starter which has hit the limit for CMS capabilities of my Freelancer plan, or is there another potential fault which is causing the problem?

If someone could have a quick look, I would be very appreciative!



Read only link: Webflow - Douglas's Stupendous Site

Published version: https://douglass-stupendous-site-f8aad4.webflow.io/

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

We at EPYC have office hours every friday. Should be able to help you there. You can join by signin up here - https://lu.ma/decodingno-code

If this is urgent you can DM me on twitter - https://twitter.com/iam_ishanb

Hi Ishan,

Thanks for reaching out.

I’ve solved this one!

It turns out that when I pasted the attribute code in, I accidentally deleted a line of splide code, and that broke the splide integration :face_with_peeking_eye:

Fixed it by deleting, then recopying and pasting the entire bulk of code back in :+1:

HI @Douglas_Beattie1 glad to see you solved this issue. But there are many other issues you should look into. :wink: