Hello, Webflow community!
I came across something that I could use some advice on while making a simple site for a client.
The site I’m making is built off of a template and I have not edited any of the design yet just the copy and a few images.
That being said, when I check the site on Chrome there seems to be a weird spacing issue in one section of the site that displays some collection items. I would assume this is a design issue but the problem is that when I check the site on safari it looks perfect…
Take a look at the screenshots and my share link and let me know if you have ever seen anything like this or possibly have a solution.
Thank you all in advance!