Sort Collections / Drag to Reorder

hey guys,
i would love to see the “drag to reorder” function also for collections. just like sorting your pages.

thanks.
:slight_smile:

8 Likes

hello! I agree!

As I built my collections randomly, they look a bit of a mess in the list. I would like to drag and reorder them, just like sorting pages. I have some collections for the blog and others for products and prices. It would be great to be able to organise these better - even to be able to add collection folders. I don’t mind a random list as I built it and understand it but a better organised list of collections would look better for the client and also make things a bit easier when he/she wants to update things.

When you create a new collection, it seems to add it to the list randomly, not aways at the bottom. e.g. I created the ‘Job Vacancies’ collection last but it’s put it 5 up from the bottom… Random!!

As you can see, my collections look a bit of a mess!

I also think the number of collections, collection fields and dynamic lists you can add should be made much clearer.

Regards

3 Likes

I’d like this feature also. Seems like it should be really easy to accomplish for the amazing Webflow team!

1 Like