Some images don’t display on mobile

Hey all!

I’m having a seriously frustrating Issue where images aren’t showing on the mobile version of my live site, but they do show up in the designer for some time, then they disappear and when I click the preview they show up again. Yet when published they don’t show up on mobile. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks!
Btw this only happens on my painting page, and only with some areas.

Here is my read only:

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/pishart?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=dashboard&utm_content=pishart&preview=c7d6988c76e0b64f915dd9e39cdcf264&workflow=preview

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Hey @Santiago I’m sorry to hear that you’re experiencing issues with images not showing up on the mobile version of your live site. Unfortunately, without more information about your specific setup and configuration, it’s difficult to determine the exact cause of the issue.

However, here are a few troubleshooting steps you can try:

1. Check the visibility settings: Make sure that the images are not set to be hidden on mobile devices. You can check this by selecting the image element in the Designer and checking the settings in the Style panel.

2. Check the image sizes: Ensure that the images you’re using are optimized for mobile devices and are not too large in file size. Large images can sometimes cause loading issues on mobile devices.

3. Clear cache: Clear the cache on your mobile device’s browser to ensure that you’re seeing the most updated version of your site.

4. Test on different devices: Try accessing your site on different mobile devices and see if the issue persists across all devices. This can help determine if the issue is specific to a particular device or browser.

If none of these steps resolve the issue, it may be helpful to reach out to Webflow support for further assistance. They will be able to provide more specific guidance based on your site’s setup and configuration.

Also check out these links they might be helpful: Intro to the Editor - Webflow University Documentation, Intro to the Webflow Designer - Webflow University Documentation, Publishing overview - Webflow University Documentation