I am trying to optimize my webflow site for mobile device but its not optimizing it. How can I improve he performance for my site.
Continuously providing the quickest, most efficient user experience feasible calls for a great deal of A/B testing and in-person investigation. These are some points which you can apply:
- Do not use any external scripts.
- Google Tag Manager scripts that pause the process
- Third, load content differently for mobile and desktop.
- Four, enhance and reduce the size of your photographs.
- The use of pictures that load only when needed is called “lazy loading.”
- Make use of Scalable Vector Graphics
- Reduce or eliminate the number of typefaces you use.
- In other words, you should try to avoid preloads.
Here, you may find all the information you need to rapidly answer your question.
Read the full article here: https://webflow.com/blog/webflow-site-performance
For any other query related to eCommerce, SEO service, product entry, or data entry we are always here.