I have answered to many questions (and i guess you too) on the forum about other apps.
Quick examples :
- Mailchimp : Questions about design / Code help
- Photoshop : Exports / Logo feedback
For me it’s always weird to answer to that kind of questions because i feel webflow forum is only about webflow issues.
// Why i think i would be nice to have a dedicated category //
- Our community is a designer community. We all use many different apps to do websites and i think i would be interesting to see everybody’s workflow.
- The case already exist, but we don’t have a defined place right know to order it.
- Issues aren’t all the time css/html/wf issues. Sometimes it’s just a super heavy jpeg that slows your website, you could improve you efficiency by using macros, shortcuts etc…
- Some people don’t know webflow (unfortunately for them :D).
- That kind of content would be a great source of foreign designers traffic on the wf forum, and so possibly new happy wf customers.
Webflow is a great tool for web design, but it can’t do everything. We all know that design is about precision and details. If we want more nice websites designed on webflow, we shouldn’t forget that wf is not the only thing that makes a design or even a digital strategy powerful.