Shopping bundle discounts

Hi,
Is there any way to offer bundle discounts, so if the shopper selects a quantity of 5 (for example) then the price would be reduced.
Thanks.

1 Like

Hey hey @MatthewSpiegelhalter,

Thanks for the great question.

Currently there isn’t way to add any kind of discount to Ecommerce orders. You could provide a similar experience by offering free shipping with conditional visibility that depends on the total amount of items being purchased.

Hopefully this helps, and please let me know if you have any more questions.

Riley

Hi @MatthewSpiegelhalter.
Josh from Foxy here. Bulk discounting (and more) is possible with Foxy + Webflow. More info about our seamless Webflow integration can be found here: Webflow | Foxy.io

We offer an unlimited free trial and free one-on-on onboarding. Please don’t hesitate to reach out if we can help you get started.

Thanks,
Josh

Hi Riley,
The conditional visibility sounds like a solution.
Is it possible to change the text of ‘Free Shipping’ and use something like ‘Bundle Discount’ instead?

Let’s say that I’m selling a ‘family’ of 10 products, and each of them singularly costs $100.
The whole family, as a bundle, would cost $500 (half of the total amount).
What I’m trying to achieve here, is that as soon as the customer put in the basket 5 or plus products, the total cost will stay $500 and the customer will receive the bundle, and ‘Bundle Discount’ will show the amount of money saved.
Thanks!
Michele

Hey Michele,

I am currently looking into this as well, did you end up finding a solution or workaround?

Thank you!
Yousef

Hi Yousef,
I couldn’t find any solution on Webflow platform, and I’m looking into integrating Gumroad on my website. I also need to do this because I’m gonna sell digital, and not physical products.
Hope you’re gonna find you way around. Cheers!

Thanks for getting back to me Michele. Just so you know Webflow recently released the ability to sell digital products, its in beta. Might be worth checking out!