Send help! My pop up form won't close and I don't want to annoy visitors!

Hi there,

I have a pop up form on our clients site and I need a way of allowing people to close it. I was using a work around before where creating a text box (with an ‘x’ in) inside a div container meant that clicking it made the form disappear.

However this has seemed to have stopped working and the previous forum tutorial I got I can’t follow anymore because the webflow interface seems to have changed.

Anyway, long story short, can anyone please help me to add exit functionality to my pop up form!

Thanks in advance!
Josh

Here is my public share link: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/fitlife?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=fitlife&preview=9d6b6fe7b99b2933bfa74d3641c94437&mode=preview

Hey Josh, there was no interaction set to the element. You created one called, “Close Newsletter Pop Up”. Set that for the 1st click.

Hey Joseph,

Thanks for coming back to me!

I don’t seem to have that as an option unless I’m looking in the wrong place?

This is what I see. And if I select ‘fade’ it just means that the div container fades on the click rather than the whole form.

In that menu, click on Start an animation and then scroll down to find “Close Newsletter Pop Up”. You don’t need to set anything for the 2nd click.

1 Like

Ahhh it was there all along!

Thank you so much Joseph!