Hi Webflow and Community,
I just stumbled upon a great article about seamless page transitions, in this case, with Vue.js.
It instantly hit me that this is something that would fit/suite Webflow perfectly.
It’s all about (web)flow and seemless transitions to give a website a much smoother and ultimately a perfect user experience.
This is somehting Webflow could benefit from hugely!
The examples i saw where quite mindblowing and i was wondering if this is something Webflow has on the radar (as well)?
Check it out now! https://css-tricks.com/page-transitions-for-everyone/
- Seamless transitions between pages
- New pages get loaded/cached while hovering over a button or while an ‘outro’ animation is going on
- Great overall feel and a maximal smooth user experience
I think we can alreay do some things with IX2.0, but the thing i’m still missing is, f.e., the option to animate and open the new page at a specific moment in time (in the animation).
I would be even better if the new page would be loaded while running the animation, so 2 options within IX2.0 would be needed:
- Add a point in time to Start loading the new page (if a link is applied)
- Add a point in time when to open/show the new page (most often after the animation is done)
If done right, this might be (another) game-changer for Webflow.
Hope to see what the community thinks and also if WF has something like this in their Roadmap.