Scrolling site with movement

Hi everyone. I’m just now starting a new site and have an idea in mind on how I want it to look, but am not 100% sure on how to execute properly – especially when considering making it responsive to most platforms, though I do realize that since mobile is so small, the whole site may end up looking different. Attached you’ll see a small amount of progress to give an idea of what I’m trying to do.

Basically, the idea is to give it a sense of movement through space with a static background while elements on each side cause the viewer to keep scrolling. The issue I’m running into is I’m not sure HOW to arrange these background elements so that they appear staggered(not appearing to be clear horizontal sections) while maintaining a responsive structure.

Could anyone give me a hand on what settings and arrangements would be best for these elements? For example, if the browser is resized, currently the first image on the right slams into my container on the left.

Also! If you guys have any awesome suggestions for layout, I’m more than happy to hear you out.

Here is my public share link: LINK
(how to access public share link)

This topic was automatically closed 125 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.