Responsive website and copy

Hello! I’ve been encountering an issue with a website for some time now; I can’t seem to make it responsive. Additionally, the design is made for 1920px, but it’s not adapting to other screen sizes. Why is that? And how could I solve this responsiveness issue?
Have a nice day!

hi @Frunza_Teodora and welcome the best way to get help is to follow the forum post guide that is pinned on top of each section, if you have missed it here they are.

When posting please:

• Required: Share your project’s Read-Only link and live site’s Published link
  • The read-only link is a special URL generated in the Dashboard to allow others to view your project in the Webflow Designer. How to get your project’s read-only link?
  • The published link is the webflow.io subdomain where you can view the live site with custom code running. It is IMPORTANT to share this link, as custom code (eg. javaScript) does not run in the Designer.
  • Describe issue in detail including what page, section and/or element is localized
  • Upload as many screenshots as possible or provide screencast videos to help others help you faster
  • Add a description and/or post a link to a working example of what you’re trying to achieve
  • Reply to users by tagging using the @ sign followed by their forum username like this: @forumMemberName

How design inheritance works in WF is well described in documentation and is easy to understand.

This is very broad question as it looks you have issue with your whole project. The easiest but not fastest way is to learn at least some basics of CSS to understand how responsiveness works.

1 Like