Responsive Accordion Design?

Hey all is it possible to create a responsive accordion dropdown styled element?

I’m going through this Webflow tutorial right now and I was able to make the accordion itself, but the accordion is not responsive. The content gets cut off on smaller device viewpoints, which of course is not desirable.

Does anyone know how to fix this? I’ll attach a read-only link to my website here so you can see what I mean.

FYI I’m a complete n00b when it comes to Webflow and web design in general (if that helps with your response approach here).

Here is my site Read-Only:
https://preview.webflow.com/preview/rg-johnson-company-inc?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=rg-johnson-company-inc&preview=6c34483e1dedb54f66248ccbd251fea9&pageId=60e615ba9227362b01219c62&workflow=preview

This is actually very weird. Not sure what exactly is causing this but you can fix it.

Select your Dropdown Link class. Now go to “more type options” > “breaking”. Set this to “normal” (even though it is already set to normal!). Text will fix its alignment.