[RESOLVED] How to solve Inaccurate Map pointer

Hello!

I’ve copy pasted the exact address of a location (directly from Google maps) into the maps field, and the pointer is still in the wrong location. I’ve even copy pasted the exact latitude & longitude from Google Maps and it still shows up wrongly.

This is where the pointer is located on Webflow: http://tanavillas-staging.webflow.io/book/sunset-paradise-villas-uluwatu#Tanadewa-Map

This is where the pointer is located in Google Maps: Google Maps

There are 4 other pages with inaccurate pointers even though I have directly copy pasted the address or Latitude & Longitude from Google Maps. I have initially had to inform my client that there will be a slight inaccuracy of the location due to this glitch/bug… but they insisted we have to get the location pointer exactly as in Google Maps.

Please help!

@Brando @cyberdave would you be able to help with this issue?

Hey!

You can type Sunset Paradise Villa, Uluwatu-Bali in the Address in Map Settings and it will show up properly :slight_smile:

Sidenote - we do not control how Google Maps is pointing things at the map as we’re only utilizing their API to deliver a map widget for you. I hope the solution above will work for you tho! :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Bart

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.