For the last 1,5 month I’ve been re-designing my Webflow Code & Tutorials website. The library had grown so much it needed to be sorted and organized in a much better way.
Now the site has more of an app-feel to it with a user interface that is easy to navigate.
In short, this is the new stuff:
- App-like UI
- Refined step-by-step instructions to make it easier to understand.
- Demo’s on all constructed design stuff
- Alphabetically ordered
- Sorted into categories: Click, Imagery, Body and Elements and Tips
- Updated designs like:
- Accordion with automatic closing (thanks @jorn!)
- Simpler (less design steps) dropdown show on hover
- Nav sticks on top on scroll
- …and more…
- Optimized for iPad, so you easily get an overview of the instructions for the various design elements while your designing. Get rid of that switching of browser/browser tabs on your desktop computer!
New App-like UI and iPad optimization gives you the opportunity to have the instructions on your iPad and the demo (to se how it works practically) on your computer.
Finally, I would like to give a big thanks and thumbs up to all of you on the forum that makes this site something really useful. Keep it up! Again…this is not me taking any credit at all for all of the great design solutions that you guys on the forum have come up with! I’m just compiling, collecting and sharing it.
PS. You tell me if I screwed something up huh…?