Question about collection pages

Hello there,

So i’m making a website for a client and now i’m on design of the collection pages. So i have 2 collections for now, one is blog posts and the other is categories. I’m finished with blog post collection page but i’m stuck at the categories page. I’m trying to create page for every category of the blog as a collection page but i can’t seem to link the page from categories to the blog post collection. When i try to display all the post from one category, every other category page has the same post. Can some one help me out on this one. Thanks in advance!

Can you share a read only link?

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/super-seniori?utm_source=super-seniori&preview=3c2d2106f4fdbcd9ed38a93ec00df4e3

Thank you Matija

Hope I’m getting this correct, but have you tried choosing current category on filters and do that give you the result you are afte?

Yes i have, but it changes on all the other collection pages. So all of them are showing the same category. I guess I’ll have to make normal page for every category, that will work for sure.

Hey @Matija_Minovic

Let me see if we are understanding correctly. On each category template page, the goal is for the list of blog posts to match the current category page. Is that right?

To do this select the collection list contain the blog post and adjust the filter on the settings panel to be “Kategorija is Current Kategorija”. It will have the lightning bolt next to it. It sounds like this is what you are after. If not, please do explain further as I’m sure there is a way to do it on the cms template page.

Also I’d recommend adding some styling to the “current” link in the sidebar to give visitors some context.

Hope this helps.

1 Like

Thank you!!! I did it finally.

1 Like