Publish Localized Items

Hey guys, thanks for the invite.
So i have been working on adding support for Localization in Whalesync, we were thinking on managing each language separately, and from what i read on your docs it makes sense to do so, Creates Updates and Deletes work perfectly and only for the selected language (sending the cmsLocaleId as param or inside the body as required).
My problem started when trying to create a new record specifically for 1 language (this record doesn’t exist on the primary language) after that i wanted to publish it through the publish (POST) API , the v2 docs don’t state any params for the cmsLocaleId and when trying to use it with just the id of the record it returns a not found error. Based on the other APIs i assumed each language was able to manage their own records hence why i’m using it like that but the publish API seems different from the rest.
Is there a workaround for this or we are just using it wrongly and maybe we should tell users to publish records from the primary language? does publishing primary language records publishes that record through all languages? seems odd since you can create records only on one language so yeah a bit confused by how the docs state this feature and how it’s supposed to work.

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)