Problems with the blog post - texts of each post disappeared

Dear Webflow Community,
I have big problems with the blog post - texts of each post disappeared. The texts are visible in the cms structure and the blog posts are published. In the blog post, you can click on the link, but only the picture appears, but not the written text.
Please help

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Hi @Phil88, thanks for your post, that sounds strange for sure, could you help share the link to the published post?

Thanks in advance

Hi Dave,
thanks in advance. Will share you now the link to check it. Hope i could explain the problem well in english.

Best regards,
Phil

Hello, Dave,
Attached you get the link: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/mco-global-group?utm_source=mco-global-group&preview=b04c8a1f6d3ac252e773141363562b01
Thank you very much for your help.
Best regards,
Phil

I’m pretty sure Dave was asking for the link to the exact published post @Phil88. Fastest Web Hosting Services | Buy High Quality Hosting, not the share link. This way it’s easier to see what’s going on after publishing. These issues are normally due to custom code added.
In this case, that wasn’t even needed. I had a look at the read-only link. It seems you didn’t add any elements to your blog posts?
You need to add each element (like a heading, rich text block) and bind it to the elements in the collection.
Here’s a quick video showing this on your own site Recording #30

1 Like

Hi, @Phil88!

Thanks for letting us know that your post was not appearing as you expect.

I was able to take a look at your blog, and the text content was able to resolve as expected:
https://cl.ly/7a4f1498fa89/Screen%20Recording%202019-04-23%20at%2009.25%20AM.gif

Would you be able to access the following URL in Incognito mode to see if it is still not resolving for you?: MCOGROUP - China’s economic growth unable to boost employment as job market drops to six-year low

If the problem persists, please take a screenshot of your Console and share it here with us: Image 2018-04-10 at 12.28.2...

Thanks in advance! :bowing_man:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.