Problem 'anchor' position manually higher not possible BECAUSE 'anchor not visible' for the link in the navbar: sticky

Hello @Lindapham
normal solution for a sticky menu: but not beautiful for a design
please can you look to my project: where I have again the problem to position my div’s: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/karelrosseel-sousletilleul?utm_source=karelrosseel-sousletilleul&preview=dcbf7106e0421e5e9ff71b70b90c29eb

this option I already asked in the wishlist… class 'anchor' should be possible! to add negative | Webflow Wishlist
but do you understand my problem exactly, please what do you think about the extra setting to be added into webflow?
javascript - offsetting an html anchor to adjust for fixed header - Stack Overflow
SOLUTION THAT SHOULD WORK IN WEBFLOW BUT DOES NOT WORK for the moment…

So I tried to make a not visible ‘anchor-omgeving’, with an ID ‘anchor-omgeving’ but, the link ‘Omgeving’ can not point to a not visible section!! = PROBLEM = BUG!

bug 1: look to the video Loom | Free Screen & Video Recording Software | Loom

bug 2: the 100% view shows the orange navbar wrong: next to the picture (90% shows the navbar correct!) why? strange behavior of webflow = bug? Loom | Free Screen & Video Recording Software | Loom

Thanks to help me
Karel

Hi @KarelRosseel82,

Instead of using “fake anchor points” to generate “empty space”, what about you set a top margin on your real anchor div to which you’d like to scroll to when you click on your link ?

the problem is the white space above is to big… and not beautifull when you visite the site…
do you know a solution to have no white space above?
please also check the website made in Adobe Muse www.sousletilleul.be
Thanks to help me
Karel

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.