PostGrid Integration HELP!

Hello! I am trying to integrate PostGrid address verification services in to the website’s checkout page and also into a form i made. They gave me instructions and i think i followed it properly but its not working. I was hoping someone can help me out.

Below i attached the instructions they gave me + the sample code they provided.

INSCRTUCTIONS:

SAMPLE CODE:

Uploading: sample code 2.jpg…

I think what i am doing wrong is implementing the custom attributes in a wrong way. But i am not sure what is wrong. So if someone is awesome and can help, i would love you forever! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Here is my site Read-Only:

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/tinymobilephonecompany?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=tinymobilephonecompany&preview=17a85ddb645326b021fe693c7bad16fc&pageId=6307f96a8e45095eae286fba&workflow=preview

Hi,

PostGrid support team here. Looking at the script embed preview, it doesn’t look like our script is being linked to. Also, your input tags are missing the custom attributes necessary for the script to function.

You can add the data-pg-address-line1, data-pg-address-line2 tags here:

Please update the embedded script to be the one specified in our instructions and add the custom attributes.

Let us know if that works for you. You can also reach out to us directly at support@postgrid.com

Thanks.