😎 Post your portfolio if available for work

Hey, good people of Webflow!

I find myself turning down projects frequently because of lack of time. Clients ask me to refer to someone else but I don’t know any Webflow designers.

So, I thought, why not gather some designers from the community that I can then recommend to my clients when I can’t take on their projects myself.

If you guys drop your portfolios below I will consider you next time I’m recommending Webflow designers to my clients.

Cheers,
Vako

2 Likes

you can also direct people to http://experts.webflow.com

:slight_smile:

Yeah, that’s a good idea too.

Hi, I’m available for work.

Here is my portfolio:
http://www.greenpandawebdesign.com/showcase

Thank you!

Teresa

Hello :slight_smile: I’m a Webflow Developer/Designer based in San Francisco, CA and coloborating with a handful of other top Webflow/Dev talent. My agency is SVZ Design. We have over 15 five star reviews and plenty of good references so you can be sure your referred clients will be in good hands. We often find ourselves working with clients outgrowing there current digital solution. I’d be happy to take a look at some of your overflow projects. If you don’t find that we’re the right fit, I’d highly recommend checking out the Webflow.Experts site that @PixelGeek recommended, they are working on updating the page with new designers soon.

Recent Builds: (Not on portfolio)
TrimesterFitBody.com
SimpleLifestyleHealth.com

Portfolio:
WebflowDeveloper.com

Hi Vako,
Just sent you PM.
Regards,
Anna

Hi Vako

I’d be interested in helping you out with workload. Here’s my portfolio: kylecraven.co.uk

I’m in the middle of building a new portfolio in Webflow but it’s not finished yet.

Thanks
Kyle

Hi Vako,
I am well versed with Webflow and would be glad to help you out.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

Good stuff! Thanks guys. I’m collecting them all.

Hey @Vako_Shvili

Thanks for sharing the love with the community.
I’m also available for more projects. My work can be found at www.matthewpmunger.com and https://webflow.com/matthewpmunger,

Thanks again!

Awesome mate! Board game geek myself here :smiley:

Hey @Vako_Shvili, thanks for reaching out. Feel free to add my Webflow portfolio to your collection as well.

craigleren.com

:+1: Always a pleasure to run into a fellow geek. I’m also matthewpmunger on BGG.

Hi. I’ve been on the webflow platform since 2013 and am a moderator here. I’d love to get involved. You can look at my portfolio here www.dfinkdesign.com.

Thanks!

Awesome work mate! I’ll add that to my list.

1 Like

Hello there,

Not that you have not gotten enough replies, I thought I would add our name to the list as well. Our company is elego.com we are a full digital agency and we do use webflow. Additionally we compensate a commission on all jobs referred to us.

Happy to help if needed.

Sam

Hi,
Las Vegas Based WordPress Developer for Builds * Customizations * Optimizations * Repairs - On-call for small to large site change request
eWebdeveloperservices.com

@Vako_Shvili

:slightly_smiling_face: