So I’ve got a project with a lot of legacy content that was moved over from a previous Wordpress Build that was done for a client back in 2016. Whoever did it didn’t do a great job of optimising the images so I found Pixie and though, wow here’s something that can optimise the two large CMS collections in the project. Anyhow, got an agency license with like 10gb of data a month and optimised the project in Pixie. Anyhow, nothing changed, project is still the same size (only 160mb) and Pixie is saying I’ve use my entire quota for the month. Anyhow, has anyone used this product successfully, not getting any feedback from their support.