Permanent breakless Slideshow

Hello! :slight_smile:

I want to configure a slider which is sliding in autoplay without any stops, breaks und slow downs. It should loop in only one speed every time and start directly after loading the website.

Please see attached the screenshot of the settings I saved for now. But the speed slows down after the last slide. Also it doesn’t starts directly after loading the website…

Is there anyone who can support? Thanks in advance! :slight_smile:

Best,
2SINN Kreative Kommunikation

Here is my public share link: LINK
(how to access public share link)

Hi 2SINN,

Could you provide a read-only link of your project?

Also, if you want it to continuously play without any stops? I just tried that and i’m not sure if that will work without using interactions.

Dear DharmaNode,

thanks for your reply! I’ve shared the read-only-link:
https://preview.webflow.com/preview/gh-telefonmarketing-gmbh?preview=4debbe2e213f78fe387b3a38d7188911

I look forward hearing from you! :slightly_smiling:

Best regards,
2SINN

Hey @2SINN great question and lovely site! I took a look at your site and if you change your slider easing method to “Linear” then you can get the desired effect:

Then I would add a page load animation to your site that stays on the page until all assets have loaded: Page loader animation | Webflow University

​Please let me know if this helps, if not, I’m happy to help further :smile:

1 Like

Hello Waldo,

thanks for your feedback! Sometimes the solution is too easy to find out yourself! :slight_smile:

It works fine now, best regards!
2SINN

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.