Payment as form step

Hey guys,

Just gathering ideas on how to integrate a payment into a multi step form.

The idea is to disable the next step until the payment has been completed. Is this possible using third party applications like Stripe? Has anyone been able to build a form that works like this?

Thanks,

Here is my public share link: LINK
(how to access public share link)

@moofawsaw
I know we’ve already been talking via email, but so the rest of the community knows, Foxy can help with this.

Thanks,
Josh

2 Likes

@moofawsaw Building a custom form that’s built on Stripe may be within reach when using Plasso. Can you provide a bit more detail into the UX and how the form flow would work step-by-step?

Can you elaborate a little bit more @foxy?

I’d love to know hot to do this.

Thanks!

1 Like

Hey @aaronocampo.
I’m still helping @moofawsaw with a demo, but there are a few approaches that can be taken. The key thing to keep in mind is that at the end of the day, it’s about simply getting the product data sent to Foxy. So the customer experience and how your form is setup and built is completely up to you.

Some of the approaches include:

• Using Webflow tabs
  • Using Webflow sliders
  • Using Webflow interactions
  • Using custom code
  • Using a third-party form builder and tieing it into Foxy

A quick search in the Webflow forum will give you some helpful links for most of the above. Let me know if you’ve got further questions or need help with anything.

Thanks,
Josh

Thanks a lot @foxy

I know you guys are awesome!!

My request was more about what @moofawsaw required, rather than building the form itself.

Cheers,

Ah gotcha. The approach I am helping him with is to pass all data through Foxy instead of Webflow, though the form can be built with Webflow’s form builder. Data isn’t submitted until payment is made on the Foxy checkout. Make sense?

Thanks,
Josh

1 Like

Great!

So maybe when you guys are done we can implement it as well, please let us know how it goes.

:smiley:

Hey @aaronocampo
I’ll leave it to @moofawsaw to share his demo since he built the pagination portion himself.
It’s more Webflow related and less Foxy related. Let me know if you’d like to see any specific demos and I can put them together for you.

Thanks,
Josh

1 Like

Thanks @foxy

Let’s see if @moofawsaw wants to share his project with us then, what do you think @moofawsaw? :wink:

Anyway, I will be contacting you very soon with an exciting project @foxy (Josh).

Thanks!

Sounds like a plan. Can’t wait to hear about your new project @aaronocampo!

Josh

This topic was automatically closed 125 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.