Part of Nav Bar Not Showing in Mobile

Hey all!

So while working on my client’s site in mobile, I ran into an issue regarding the nav menu drop down. It only shows part of my nav menu. I have my menu broken up into different divs because of the layout I try to achieve. Because of this, my menu links are in 2 separate divs. (Nav Menu 1 + 2), when I go to edit the styling of the drop down menu in mobile, I notice it only shows the Nav Menu 2 and have no idea how to show the other div containing the other links. I added an image showing the entire navbar in desktop and then how it displays in mobile.

Thanks in advance! <3

Here is my site Read-Only:
https://preview.webflow.com/preview/dr-arita?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=dr-arita&preview=69e31a573ff3029c380f9158c0395fa7&workflow=preview

I have to preface this by saying I am new to Webflow.

This is how I would approach the problem.

I would create a new div - it would contain all your links (from Nav Menu 1 & 2) It would be hidden on the desktop version, and un-hidden on table and mobile versions. And I would hide the original divs (Nav Menu 1 & 2 ) on table and mobile.

Please tell me how it goes [fingers crossed].

Thanks so much! That’s a great solution, I ended up doing something similar using the dropdown element div and hiding that in desktop. I just manually entered new link blocks. Thanks again! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am happy it worked :slightly_smiling_face: