Paginated Lists in tabs returning to default tab

Hey friends!

I looked around the forum and see that this has been talked about before, but wasn’t solved and the last time it was brought up was 3 years ago, so I’m praying that this has been fixed as the client is really big on the tab design I have set up.

My home page has 3 tabs, each tab has a collection list which is paginated due to them having anywhere from 20-180 items.
When you click next to go to the next page of the list, it refreshes the page causing it to return to the default tab that is set to show when you first pull up the website. If you click the tab you were on last, it has indeed switched pages, but having it switch back to the default tab every time is going to be an issue. Any advice?

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/breakthroughrei?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=breakthroughrei&preview=a1cf69a52f0cec0f6b63e018da3f9f55&workflow=preview

Can you share your live site, it seems to be working fine with me.

Anyway, if it is not working for you should definitely try Finsweet’s CMS Load library - CMS Load more for Webflow - No-code using Attributes

This will help you load more post in an instant, without leaving the page.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply!
You’re right, I totally forgot, in the viewing mode it does function properly, it’s in the live site when I run into issues.

www.breakthroughrei.webflow.io

Perhaps I’ll just use that CMS load more as a workaround though. I’m new to webflow, but Finsweet seems to have the answers for everything. Love that guy.

Hey everybody!
For those who are interested, I figured this out thanks to @abirana
On the Finsweet Load Library he linked, there is an option for on-page pagination that doesn’t refresh the page.
Looking back now, I’m not sure if this is exactly what he was referring to…regardless I read it as just putting in a Load More button, which is exactly what I was going to do in place of the pagination until I ran into the pagination attribute.
Thank you to Abi!