Page Scrolled Animation Not Working on Mobile

If you see, I have a Page Scrolled animation refering to the NavBar, it is supposed to dissapear when you scroll down and appear again when scrolling up. This works properly on the computer version of the site, but on mobile, when published, it just stays there. IMPORTANT* It works properly inside webflow but not when published!
I will appreciate any help, thank you very much!

Here is my public share link: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/v-v-7b9612?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=v-v-7b9612&preview=68a12a8ba809422b8637ea15dda9156e&mode=preview

Hi @Diego_Velotto

I have a hunch this issue is related to user preferences in reduced-motion.

We apologize for any confusion caused earlier without our notification of the change in smooth-scrolling newly respecting user settings.

We’ll be re-shipping this change in the next week or so. You can read about the change here:

Before we re-ship this, I’d like to confirm you don’t have issues when it becomes live by inviting you to the beta. Read this gist to give the beta a try!

If you have any questions about this feature or feedback for Webflow’s accessibility team, please reply in a thread here! Don’t hesitate to tag me or @EJ_Mason!

Thank you, this works perfectly fine. But I have encountered a new issue that I posted on the forum: " I am working on a website prototype in which I want to include a scroll animation that will reproduce a lottie image sequence. I have faced some issues, when I render the lottie as SVG, the proportion is correct, but when I go to the live site, it flashes a lot. I looked for a solution on the internet and they said to change the render setting to Canvas. When I try to place my lottie, rendered as canvas, inside a div block, it just disappears from the published site. Is there any way to fix this issue? If not, then what is the point of having animated image sequenced lotties?"