Page elements wont centre, dont know how to fix

Hi, i was trying to create some nice layouts on my page. It looked fine in preview but on-site it is not centred, apart from header/footer. I have no idea why.

live: Services | Andrej Wout | Freelance SEO Consultant

design mode grab - as you can see the preview shows it as centered

Imgur: The magic of the Internet)

I dont know what ive done wrong or how to fix this. It looks like the body is the issue, but who knows. Any advice would be great cos im tearing hair out.

thx

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

hi @Andrej_Wout you have to add margin: auto to your section.

When posting please:

1. Required: Share your project’s Read-Only link AND live site’s Published link
  • The read-only link is a special url generated in the Dashboard to allow others to view your project in the Webflow Designer. How to get your project’s read-only link?
  • The published link is the webflow.io subdomain where you can view the live site with custom code running. It is important to share this link, as custom code does not run in the Designer.
  1. Upload as many screen shots/screen cast videos as possible to help others help you faster
  2. Add a description and/or post a link to a working example of what you’re trying to achieve
  3. Reply to users by tagging using the @ sign followed by their forum username like this: @Andrej_Wout

Hi…thx for reply…i’m looking but where is that margin option? I cant see it in settings.

gottit, thank you…hair intact!

hi @Andrej_Wout if you do not have further question feel free to close your request as solved