Offer Payment Plans in E-commerce?

Hi all!

I have been approached by a customer who wishes to build an online course platform. In the past I have always used Wordpress because it’s just easier and most LMS platforms link well with Woocommerce…But I really don’t want to go back to Wordpress.

I need to be able to offer pay in full and pay monthly over X months. The only way I can think of doing this is my pay monthly option taking the deposit then setting a schedule in the stripe dashboard but this is going to end up being too complicated.

Can anyone offer some ideas? We really need some more flexibility and development with e-commerce in Webflow as it’s really lacking in new features.

Thanks!

Unfortunately Webflow eCommerce is not suitable for that, you should avoid it, and use directly stripe payment links, on stripe checkout there are now few payment gateways that do accept installments, or same goes for paypal direct link but the price cap is a bit lower

2 Likes

That’s true, unfortunately

Hey Scott @iloveweb, our Simple Subscriptions app will allow that actually!

You can check it out here:

Let us know if we can help in any way. Can hit us up at hello@monto.io.

1 Like

Hi Monto,

Thanks for the reply! I shall check it out.

Scott

1 Like

Hi @iloveweb.
Josh with Foxy here. If you don’t get what you need with Webflow Ecommerce + Monto, what you’re after (and more) is possible with our seamless Webflow integration: https://foxy.io/webflow

• Manage products/courses with CMS (downgrade from Webflow Ecommerce and save $$$)
  • Allow customers to pay in full or set up a payment plan
  • If these are large purchases and you want to allow for credit based payment plans (merchant gets paid in full while customer pays over time), we integrate with PayPal Credit, Klarna, and Sezzle.
  • Embed a customer portal where customers can login, view charge history, manage payment plan, and more… all inside of your Webflow site.
  • Connect to 100+ gateways and payment methods.
  • Sell and accept gift cards as a payment method
  • Unlimited free trial (build and test for free for as long as you need)

Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or need help getting started: hello@foxy.io

Thanks,
Josh

1 Like

Awesome - here to help if you have any questions! And Foxy is also great if Monto doesn’t work for you. :sunglasses:

We integrate several of our apps with Foxy too.

1 Like

Just a quick update… we are now using a platform called Spiffy. The best checkout I have used with excellent payment plans feature.

If I were to use Webflow in combination with Foxy… I guess Monto is the only good solution to create an affiliate program at the moment? I want to sell digital products and give customers that purchased them a link to earn money for every customer that uses that link.

Hi @bymartharose.
We integrate with Monto and other affiliate integrations: https://foxy.io/integrations/affiliate-marketing Please let us know if we can help with anything else.

Thanks,
Josh

Hello ! You said it’s possible to put instalments on a webflow site with stripe payment links and my question is : if you do so, does webflow can still handle de emailing about the order ?
I’m affraid to lose this functionnality is I use stripe payments links …

Hey @Webceline no Webflow will not handle emails in that case because there isn’t a way to insert new order info via the API.

However, both @foxy and @Monto 's solutions for subscriptions will handle some emails for you depending on how you set them up.

Give us a shout if we can help!

1 Like