I have been approached by a customer who wishes to build an online course platform. In the past I have always used Wordpress because it’s just easier and most LMS platforms link well with Woocommerce…But I really don’t want to go back to Wordpress.
I need to be able to offer pay in full and pay monthly over X months. The only way I can think of doing this is my pay monthly option taking the deposit then setting a schedule in the stripe dashboard but this is going to end up being too complicated.
Can anyone offer some ideas? We really need some more flexibility and development with e-commerce in Webflow as it’s really lacking in new features.
Unfortunately Webflow eCommerce is not suitable for that, you should avoid it, and use directly stripe payment links, on stripe checkout there are now few payment gateways that do accept installments, or same goes for paypal direct link but the price cap is a bit lower
That’s true, unfortunately
Hey Scott @iloveweb, our Simple Subscriptions app will allow that actually!
You can check it out here:
Let us know if we can help in any way. Can hit us up at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for the reply! I shall check it out.
Josh with Foxy here. If you don’t get what you need with Webflow Ecommerce + Monto, what you’re after (and more) is possible with our seamless Webflow integration: https://foxy.io/webflow
- Manage products/courses with CMS (downgrade from Webflow Ecommerce and save $$$)
- Allow customers to pay in full or set up a payment plan
- If these are large purchases and you want to allow for credit based payment plans (merchant gets paid in full while customer pays over time), we integrate with PayPal Credit, Klarna, and Sezzle.
- Embed a customer portal where customers can login, view charge history, manage payment plan, and more… all inside of your Webflow site.
- Connect to 100+ gateways and payment methods.
- Sell and accept gift cards as a payment method
- Unlimited free trial (build and test for free for as long as you need)
Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or need help getting started: email@example.com
Awesome - here to help if you have any questions! And Foxy is also great if Monto doesn’t work for you.
We integrate several of our apps with Foxy too.