Newbie: Styling Form Text Field

I’m fairly new to Webflow, so I apologize if this question has been answered by someone else – or is answered in a tutorial, as I haven’t yet gotten through all of them. Time is of the essence on this project, so I’m just trying to get it done as quickly as possible. Anyways, the issue I’m having is I am trying to style color of the placeholder text in the text field elements, but it doesn’t seem to be changing. Is there a way to style this? Is it within one of the states that I need to be changing the color for it to show up?

Also, how do I style just a portion of text into a text link (coloring and all), rather than an entire text link, as seen in the text below the modal?

(Here is a screenshot from the photoshop file of what I’m trying to design in webflow)

Here is the link to the read-only version of the site: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/squlion-s-dapper-site?preview=4b771f9fc080d9d2f304f787e8a5ad6f

Hi @szimmerman

For the placeholder you can take a look at this

@vincent answered perfectly to your question.

For the portion text link and if i understand well your question you can do it like that

1 Like

Thank you for your help. That text link worked perfectly. As far as the placeholder text, is the only way to preview this change publishing the site?

1 Like

@szimmerman Yes always for custom code

1 Like

If it solved your issue, please check the solved box so the topic can be closed :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.