Need help with slider component

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/robertodejesus?preview=20da3678cfbabbcb04df47afbc2d3fc3

Here is my public share link: LINK
(how to access public share link)

Hi @Roberto_1 Welcome to the community! :smiley:

Can you please update your post with some more information so we can help you faster? Things like screenshots and your environment info really speed things up.

Posting guidelines can be found here: Posting Guidelines for the Design Help Category - General - Forum | Webflow

Also, can you explain the issue that you are seeing?

Thanks in advance! :slight_smile:

@PixelGeek here is the link to the page https://preview.webflow.com/preview/robertodejesus?preview=20da3678cfbabbcb04df47afbc2d3fc3

I just can’t make the slider work on any mobile view and somehow I manage to make the first two sections disappear
while trying to fix this issue.

have you tried replacing your current slider with a new one? Doing this might help reset the styles you added

@PixelGeek Yeah, Nelson at support suggested that and now I can’t see the landing page on the designer or the end page =/

i’m not sure what you mean by “can’t see the landing page.”

Have you tried adding a new slider and removing the old one?

@PixelGeek still working on the mobile slider, but when I deleted the slider the footer portion of the page disappeared from the designer but it still shows on the page map.

@PixelGeek also when I go to desktop view I can’t make the picture fill the frame. before I would loose some of the edges but I would get the option to repo the picture to my liking and fill the screen with it.

@PixelGeek I found the tutorial to fix the disappearing section on the viewer. I still can’t find the tutorial that explains how to resize the pictures to the slider dimension.

Hi @Roberto_1, I see that the footer section is now visible:

Regarding resizing the image to fit the slider, are you trying to use the image as a background image?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.