Need help with a responsive full menu navigation

Hi all!
I’m a designer and I’m new to Webflow. I’ve been stuck trying to figure out this full menu navigation for around a week, trying to look through forums for answers, so I’m just a tad burnt out. Is there any way I can hire someone to help with just this portion of my website? It shouldn’t take that long, so let me know if anyone can be of assistance, thanks!

Hi, I am glad to help?
Would you message me the details? Thanks.

Hi Nicole,

I would be glad to assist you.
Please reach me over my email: lauren@cisinlabs.com or over Skype so that we can discuss in detail.

Regards,
Lauren
Skype ID: live:lauren_8606

Hello Nicole,
Hope you are doing great!

I can help you with your requirement.
I have sent you a PM, Please check.

Warm Regards
Maria J

Hi Nicole,

You are getting a lot of responses. :slight_smile:

I have done a lot of navigation work and can help you. Feel free to private message me with the details.

Teresa

Thanks for all the responses everyone! I have hired someone to help me :+1 :slightly_smiling_face::

I am late to reply to this message.
That’s great that you have found some one capable of doing you job.
I hope your issue will be solved soon.

Hi everyone!
I’m reopening this request, as the last person I hired wasn’t able to get the navigation to function the way I need. Does anyone have experience working on this type of navigation? I’d like to feel more confident in who I’m hiring so I can get this done quickly.

As you can see, I have a hamburger menu on desktop and mobile versions.
To give more context, the navigation will function similarly to the mobile version of International Rescue Committees. On larger displays, they have a lightbox with the hamburger menu on the side (which scrolls without having the lightbox scroll). This would be my desktop version. As the screen width gets smaller the hamburger menu takes up the full width of the screen.

I’d like to get this wrapped up by Friday if possible. If you can do this, please message me on how long you think it will take you to complete along with your hourly or flat rate. Examples of previous work would be much appreciated. I’m already out some money on this :wink:

1 Like

Hello Nicole,

Hope you are doing great!

I can help you with your requirement.

Please reach me over skype or email id so that I can share you the estimated time and quotation further.

Warm Regards
Maria J
skype id- live:.cid.e0656fece75456e6
email id- maria@cisinlabs.com
+13478093381

Hey guys! Wanted to let you all know that my navigation works perfectly now : ) @booselic messaged me and told me to post this to Codemap.io so if anyone else finds they get stuck hiring someone, it’s an excellent service, and it’s free to post. I got a reply from a qualified expert within 10 minutes, and he got the job done within a day. :hugs:

1 Like

That’s great to hear Nicole, glad you got it fixed! :raised_hands: And thank you so much for the feedback, it means a lot to us!

1 Like