Need help to set published date on blog posts

Hey All,

For some reason, no matter what day I publish a blog post, it says it is from May 20th. Does anyone have any idea why this may be the case?

Here is a screenshot:

I just published the top one today and it too says May 20. Also, as you can see in the bottom left, there is no date even listed. No idea why. Help?

Thank you in advance.

-Miles

Hey @WellnessGangster could you please update your post with some more information so we can help you faster? Things like your read-only link so that we can help you faster

How to share a read-only link:

Thanks in advance!

Absolutely.

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/under30experiences?preview=5e88f05e80cdc37b2b7e5d7f149d4218

Thank you!

Hey @WellnessGangster I took a quick look and saw that you have your post date to be pulled from the date that the Category was published on rather than when the actual blog post was published on (within your blog page and your blog post settings). Was that intended?

1 Like

Thank you! I had set it to use “published on” but didn’t realize it was “categories.” grr. Silly mistake.

Thank you @waldo!!!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.