Navbar breakpoint changes not reflected in all pages

Hello,

This is my first post here, and any help would be gratefully received. I’m not a web designer, and have taught myself how to use this platform, so I’m sure there’s a lot that I’m doing wrong, but I’ve got this far!

I recently updated the navbar so that at the tablet and lower breakpoints it shows a hamburger menu. In the designer this shows up fine, but on the live site (www.tokyoims.jp) it doesn’t work on any page expect the Music Teachers page (www.tokyoims.jp/music-teachers) when I test it with a mobile phone. I can’t see why this is happening!

Thanks in advance for any help.

Simon

Here is my site Read-Only: Webflow - Tokyo International Music School

This is an extremely weird behavior. You even have the nav bar inside of a Symbol, so in theory it should work the same on every page.

The only thing that comes up to my mind is that maybe you didn’t publish the website after pasting the symbol on the other pages? This sounds really silly, but it would explain why it only works on one specific page (the one were you probably edited the nav bar before turning it into a symbol). Publish the website again and see if it fixes.

Thanks for your reply! I have published the site many times since the navbar was updated.

I’m stumped!

Thanks anyway