Nav Link for 'About' section brings up Services page

The About nav link works normally in preview mode on webflow but when i publish the site it brings me to the services page.

I set up the nav bar when i started the project and added the About link in later. I made sure to change the link settings to bring up the About page but when i publish it doesn’t work properly.

Has anyone experienced something like this and maybe knows how to fix it? Again, the problem is only when published and i’ve done nothing different with my nav bar.

Check whether there is a 301 redirect in your projects Hosting settings. That could be the reason.

There was a redirect from About → Services and i deleted it and published site but the issue is still there! It’s a weird one, it seems like that should’ve worked. Would the order of the pages have anything to do with it? About is first on the nav bar but its the last page in the designer…

Have you tried now in a different browser or incognito browser window?

Oh wow it works in incognito. Will it fix itself after a while or is there something else i need to do for it to show up in normal browsing?

Check whether there is a 301 redirect in your projects Hosting settings. That could be the reason.

Then check in in a different browser or incognito browser window, since the browser might cache the redirect.

I’m no expert knowing as to when this will fix itself. I’ve experienced this before, and I think I’ve ended up re-setting stuff in the browser. Not sure whether clearing the cache will get you there.

But elsewhere on the web seems to be more info, eg. How long do browsers cache HTTP 301s? - Stack Overflow

All sorted now, thank you !