Nav bar keeps going down the side of the page in mobile view

I am trying to create a work portfolio site. I am working on the academic writing page to showcase some of my graduate writing samples, but every time I check the mobile view my nav bar goes down the side of the page instead of across the top where it should be.

Here is a link to my page, you can see what I mean when you switch views:

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/bridgettes-portfolio-611f18?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=bridgettes-portfolio-611f18&preview=ee91fbd481292d22e9a99d8b6a3a938d&pageId=6435b7e0c63a08e2b4d885bc&workflow=preview

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Hey Bridgette Mellon According to me It sounds like the issue you’re facing is related to the way your navigation bar is styled in mobile view.

If you’re seeing your navigation bar stack vertically on mobile, there are a few things you can do to fix it:
Check your navigation bar’s CSS: Make sure that your navigation bar is set to display horizontally on larger screens and vertically on smaller screens. You can do this using media queries in your CSS code.
OR
Use a responsive navigation bar template: There are many responsive navigation bar templates available that are specifically designed to work on all screen sizes. You can search for free or paid templates online and use them as a starting point for your own navigation bar. Hope this will solve your issue.