Nav Bar Button Help

Hi,

I’m stuck. I’m new to web design and WebFlow and I’m trying to do something that seems simple but I just can’t figure it out. I have a Contact Us button in my nav bar that I seem to have multiple issues with.

First is purely design. When the cursor hovers over it, I have it transitioning to fade, but I don’t want the text to fade. It appears to be a link box and not a button box (it’s a purchased template) and I don’t know if I need to add a text block into the link box/button or do something different to achieve the effect.

Second, I cannot assign the page link I want the button directing to. Every time I think it’s set, I go into preview mode and the button isn’t clickable.

I feel this is probably a very simple fix, but I’ve spent hours reviewing videos, articles, and trying different things and I haven’t been able to figure it out.

Here is my site Read-Only: [LINK](Webflow - Journey Into Marketing)
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Hi Bruce

Recorded a quick screen recording for you. Sorry no audio, but I tried to go as slow as possible

Brian, YOU ROCK! Thank you so much. Watching your example was super helpful and exactly what I was trying to do. Still a long way to go, but you’ve helped me. Thank you!