My Blog Page is getting scrolled left & right & I am not sure what I have done wrong

I have created the blog page, & I have given SectionDiv → Quick Stack and have created the entire design but on mobile app it is being scrolled left & right.

Please help me how to resolve this.

https://easemysaas.webflow.io/post/comprehensive-guide-to-crm-implementation-for-manufacturing-business-a-deep-dive-into-crm-solutions

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
([how to share your site Read-Only link][2])

Hey,

your “div-block-6” has a set width of 1100px (should probably be 100%), your “section-6” has a width of 100vw with an 80px margin (should probably remove both width and margin) and your quick stack layout should probably collapse to two rows instead of columns.

Hi, Thanks for the guidance I have made the changes in “div-block-6” and “section-6” but not sure what exactly I need to do in Quick stack, can you please help me with same. Published post changes for the same

In the quick stack settings you’re able to decrease the columns from 2 to 1 on smaller breakpoints. This should hopefully fix it.

Got it - I have made the changes but it has removed form on the right hand side as expected, how I would be able to add the same without compromising on the size of the page on Mobile View.