Elements overlapping each other & slider button issue

Hello - I am trying to figure out why the quick stack I created is overlapping with the section element below it (titled Shop by Category). I am currently having this issue in mobile view. I had this issue in tablet and mobile landscape also but I was able to edit the quick stack/grid dimensions to make them longer so it no longer overlaps. But with mobile view, I am not even getting that option to make that change. .

Firstly, did I do it correctly with tablet and mobile landscape view? And if so, how do I fix this overlap?

Second issue I have is with the slider. The little navigator at the bottom of each slider element is pretty large and looks even worse in tablet and mobile views. How can I make them smaller? Don’t seem to see an option to do that.

Thank yoU!

Here is my site Read-Only: (Webflow - Gift Halal)

You currently have “FeaturedBrandsDivBlock” and “SliderFeaturedBrands” set to 150px height. Try increasing this size to accommodate the amount of content inside. Right now the content is overflowing the 150px height and then overlapping the section below.

The small navigation dots can be adjusted by selecting the navigation element and then changing the size of the text.

Firstly, thank you so much about the navigation. I had no idea it was as simple as that.

You currently have “FeaturedBrandsDivBlock” and “SliderFeaturedBrands” set to 150px height. Try increasing this size to accommodate the amount of content inside. Right now the content is overflowing the 150px height and then overlapping the section below.

In regards to this, if I increase the size then the pictures also get much bigger and it overflows. So I am not sure if that is a good solution.