Multiple login at the same time webflow Professional plan

Hi everyone,
I have a Webflow professional plan and I wanted to ask you if it’s possible for 2 people to simultaneously log and work on the design of different websites.
I’ve tried already but I get log out as soon as the other person logs in. I thought the Professional plan might prevent this, is there a way to make it work?
Thanks!

It is not possible with the professional plan. You will need the team plan for multiple people to be logged in simultaneously.

Where do I find more information on that? We have been struggling with just one person who yould be logged on and couldn’t find a proper solution

Webflow doesn’t allow it (I think this is to prevent teams from using same account to develop multiple projects simultaneously, which means loss of revenue for webflow) BUT, I have good news for you, you can still access same webflow account on different computers, it can be done by session hijacking (the same method hackers use to access your accounts without even knowing you email or password), the way it works is you simply copy the webflow session cookies from the browser where you are already logged in to the browser where you want to access the account, there’s nothing webflow can do to stop you from doing this. Google to learn more about how session hijacking works and how you can copy cookies from one browser to another or simply follow this tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PQ30vR5KTk