Multilingual UI Kit - Weglot for Webflow

Hi!

We are super excited to release a Multilingual UI Kit specially made for Webflow!

We’ve been getting a lot of great feedback from Webflow users integrating Weglot on their website. So we decided to make it even easier by creating a UI Kit made up of 14 custom Webflow language switcher elements. You can easily clone them and add them to your website to make it multilingual in no time.

Plus, we decided to do a cool showcase website + video tutorials to show you how it works :sunglasses:(made by the amazing Finsweet team :heart_eyes:)

https://webflow.com/website/Translate-Webflow-Website

We’d love to get your feedback on it!

Multilingual on Webflow just got a whole lot easier :wink:

5 Likes

Awesome, very helpful, love it :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Hi Eugene, People from Webflow and Finsweet!
Thanks for the work, it’s amazing!
But on this site the switcher, when I select EN the PT text don’t change correctly, do you know what happen? https://en.quore.tech/

Hey @brunooyama,
It looks to work fine on my side. Have you found a solution in the meantime? If so, what was it? Very interested to know what was blocking the language switcher.

The website looks great BTW!!

1 Like

Hi @eugene_weglot
I don’t know why, but I change the initials PT to BR and it works.
But when I use PT, the switch with EN selected, the PT also appear EN with Brazil flag.

Well, it’s working with BR and we will use with this initials.
Thanks.

Hi @eugene_weglot I found the problem.
At Weglot Admin, we saw that the automatic translation are translating EN to PT.
Because of that on Portuguese idiom appeared two PT label (brazilian flag and UK flag.

Thanks for your help and attention.

@brunooyama Ok!! It happens sometimes. Great that you figured it out.

If you need any help, don’t hesitate to contact our support team → support@weglot.com
It’s the best way to get a quick answer from us :slight_smile:

1 Like

Do you think it is possible to implement more than one custom language switcher onto the site?
I did it already but: Only one of the buttons is switching to the current language. The other is showing the wrong state.

So I have one showing german and one showing english, see here:

What if I need to have on in the menu and one in the footer due to design purposes – or what if I have 2 menus on my website? Can I link the states of the language buttons together? So that they show me the same “status”? Any help would be appreciated!

Hi @davidk77, can you contact our support team at support@weglot.com? They will look into it and I’m sure they can find a solution for this. They will be much more expert and quicker to respond than me :slight_smile:

Please provide them with as many info as possible (screenshot, URL of your project, etc …)

Thanks!

If you have multiple language switchers in the same page, the code provided by UI Kit will not work. It needs to slightly updated. More details can be found here

1 Like