Mouse click interaction not functioning

Hi all, This one has really got me baffled, I’ve never had a problem with a simple mouse click interaction before but for some reason, this has caught me out. (i also could be missing something obvious)

In my project, i have a div block that contains a heading and a lottie, and when the whole div is clicked, it’s supposed to bring out a side menu on the right hand side of the screen. When i preview it in the interactions menu, it works pretty well, but when i preview the whole website, it just doesn’t work at all?

The project is something i’ve started today and is still pretty barebones, i just wanted to start with things that can be placed into the rest of the site without having to worry about it further down the line.

Here is the read-only - https://preview.webflow.com/preview/williams-amazing-project-4c5d27?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=williams-amazing-project-4c5d27&preview=8e680c386e8b4124950cf3553ca2f235&workflow=preview

Any help would be super valuable, cheers!

Bump. I’ve spent a fair amount of time trying to get my head around it, still luck :frowning:

fixed it, loading screen interaction didn’t get hidden properly so it was still ‘covering’ the button to be clicked

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.