Mobile menu button not opening mobile menu

Hi there!

So I’ve read through a few topics on this forum from users who had this same issue, and I’m thinking it’s also an issue with the z-index in my navbar. The problem is, I’ve been tinkering around with the z-values, but I just can’t get it to open the mobile navigation in mobile! And now I’m worried I’m just messing it up more…

Is there anyone who could help me by taking a look and possibly helping me find my mistake?
Here is my site Read-Only: LINK

My navbar is not the most elegant or clean set-up. I wanted a vertical navbar on desktop and tablet, so I had to do some rotating and there’s lots of divs - sorry if it’s a bit messy :grimacing: I couldn’t find a clone-able template or tutorial for a navigation like this so I had to figure it out through trial and error, and it’s been a journey lol :slight_smile:

Any help would be appreciated!

Hi there - groovy website but is a complex setup you’re working with.

I don’t have an exact solution sorry but had a quick look and think it’s something to do with ‘sidebar navigation’ being fixed. This seems to be the element containing all of the menu and because it’s fixed and skinny, the menu isn’t showing.

I had a quick play around with this and while it changed some of the other formatting, either giving this element a width in mobile view or changing to ‘relative’ at least got the menu working.

Keep up the good work!
Dom

1 Like

Hi Dom!

Thank’s so much for your help! I ended up setting the max width to 767px in horizontal mobile, and that flowed down to vertical mobile view - did the trick! When I set a defined width it messed with the layout of the sidebar nav (mainly the small red cart button on the lower right side of the screen), but setting a max width worked!

Thank you!
Nina

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.