Mindbody Widget Integration

Hi there, I am researching whether it is possible to add a Mindbody widget to one of my clients websites. Judging by the documentation provided by MindBody, it should be fairly straightforward, but when I create and Embed in the designer and paste the code there, nothing shows up.

Has any one had success in doing this? Would appreciate some information on how you achieved it.

Thanks, Verity

Edit/Answer: Since writing this forum question I have since been able to confirm that the widget will not show up in preview, and you have to publish the site to be able to see it rendered.

Testing in production is not ideal if you have an already existing client website with traffic as I do, so the way I found around this was to create a password protected page for development that I can publish to without worrying about it accidentally being shown to users before it’s ready :dancer:

Welcome to the forum. Please include your site’s Read-Only Share Link with your question.
A read-only link allows the community to view your project without making any edits to it and help diagnose your issue or provide feedback.

If your project has custom code or layout issues on the published site, please share that URL/URI as well.

Thank you but I don’t have an example link right now, which is why I didn’t provide it. I am just looking to connect with people who have successfully integrated MindBody widgets and can provide some guidance on Webflow specifically (not covered in their docs)

Based on a quick look at the documentation this should be very easy to do with an embed. I can’t see a reason why you would not be able to deploy on Webflow.

As noted in my initial post, I have read the documentation and tried to implement with an embed. It does not work out of the box as the documentation implies, which is the point of my question.

I would appreciate responses from people who have actually successfully implemented it and discovered any “gotchas” that may help me.

I ask that you take a moment and review the guidelines for posting to this topic. Posting Guidelines for the Code Help Category - Design help / Custom code - Forum | Webflow

You can change the topic as needed.

Does anyone know the fix to this? I added the mind body code to the website everything works but these black boxes show up and are stopping people from seeing what they’re booking.
Can anyone please help? Im lost on what to do