Memberstack, Stripe Connect and Platform integration

Anybody in this group capable of delivering this within the next 1-2 weeks give me a shout on pm or leave a comment below.

Developer of platform is going to start the ball moving by getting our platform to issue an invoice that will be paid into the our Stripe account.

“We’ll be able to ensure the payment for the invoice goes into your stripe account but then dealing with how that amount is split will need to happen from there where the subscription info lives.”

After that can Stripe be set up that, depending on the membership of the mediator, we take the relevant percentage out then pays the balance to the member (Gold 5% Silver 6.5% or Bronze 8%)?

They will select the account they wish to be paid into on the platform.

Developer mentioned something about having a “token” given to each member when they join that will communicate the type of access to the platform that their membership permits.

We use Memberstack.com for the monthly subscriptions of the 3 memberships below.

I can issue the tokens from Memberstack based on the mediators chosen membership level ok as in the documentation below.

https://help.memberstack.com/…/4454690-verifying…

The 3 levels of membership.

Bronze

£19.50 per/month

8% charge on all work

Silver

£49.50 per/month

6.5% charge on all work

Gold

£89.50 per/month

5% charge on all work

If you are in the UK or Ireland that would be great as our grant specifies that you have to be within those countries.

Hello there,
Hope you’re doing good.

I can help with your requirement.

PM sent, pls check.

Regards,
Luis

PM sent please check
BR
Cameron

Hi Karl,
All that you have described is well within my area of expertise and I would be happy to help you out on this out.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

Hey Karl I see three other pros already responded.

What an awesome community!

Let me know if you still need somebody to help, what you’re asking for is pretty easy.

Share your contact details

Tally Prime | Download Tally Prime | Buy Tally Prime