I know this has been asked a lot of times, but none of the solutions seem to work for me. And I have tried all the advice provided.
Whenever I submit the form, I am redirected to Mailchimp’s Sign Up form.
I have tried:
- Switching the URL from https to http
- Switching the method from POST to GET
- Changing the field names to match the tags within Mailchimp
- Removing the form/fields from within any Divs & Columns
Any help would be really greatly appreciated.
Here is my public share link: LINK
In your Mailchimp account, in the custom Form builder, there’s an option to enter a redirect URL; this is where you’ll put in something like a Thank You page… or whatever you want.
Let me know if you have any further questions.
Thanks for your reply, but unfortunately this won’t help.
I probably didn’t make this clear:
- I fill in the form on Webflow, and press submit.
- I am redirected to the Mailchimp Sign up form. The form is empty.
- I check the List on Mailchimp, and the details submitted from Webflow are not entered.
So it seems that the details are not being passed through to Mailchimp at all.
I’ve solved this.
This was 100% user error on my side. Really foolish mistake.
The Mailchimp URL needs to be placed in the “Action” field of Webflow, not the “Redirect URL” field.