Lottie animations previewing right but look crazy on live site

Hiya, I made some animations in AE and used Lottie to put on my Webflow site. They look perfect in the builder and in preview mode but the colors and text look totally different when I publish. Any thoughts on this? Thanks!

This is what it should look like:

This is what it looks like live:

Here is my public share link: LINK
(how to access public share link)

Do you have any custom code that might be causing this? That’s the only thing I can think of that would cause a difference between preview mode and a published site, unless it’s a bug, but I’m no expert.

I’m having a similar issue… images appear great in the designer and in preview mode but on the published site have significantly reduced resolution, and I have no custom code at all.

I don’t. It’s super strange. I’m wondering if there’s something I need to adjust in After Effects when exporting from Bodymovin’. There’s some transparency in the animation clip so perhaps that’s an issue. Will update when I figure it out!

UPDATE: I removed a white Solid I had in the background in AE and that solved one issue, but my dots are still blue, and even when I remove all color and have no fill they are still blue. ?!