Looking for freelance Webflow Expert/Coach/Mentor

I have started a Webflow project, studied the video tutorials, and even created a nav bar with nav menu links but have concluded that I need to hire a freelance expert to guide me through the process of creating a basic website (blog, contact form, membership payment) for my high school alumni association. I’m hoping to find an expert available to work with me these next 3 weeks. I have all the content from the existing website built in WordPress but am uncertain how to move forward at this point. I would prefer to work with someone who resides in the US for time zone purposes.

Hello @DaveG

I can guide you in your project. Let’s connect to discuss further.
You can reach me at [norman1{at}talentsfromindia{dot}com] or over skype, so that we can discuss in detail and can proceed it further.

Regards,
Norman

Norman, thank you for your quick response. Unfortunately, I am looking to hire a freelancer in the US. I recently had a bad experience working with a vendor outside the US. Time zone and language barriers were the problem…

Hi Dave!

I think my company would be a great fit to help you out here, you can see our work at www.viragodevelopment.com. I’m from the US, currently spending a few months in Mexico, but I’m in central time so it shouldn’t be an issue!

Please shoot me an email (jamie@viragodevelopment.com) and we can discuss further!

Thanks!

Thank you Jamie. I’ll take a look at your portfolio later today and will get back to you. Appreciate the reach-out.

Hi Jamie. I look forward to viewing your portfolio and will be getting back to you shortly. Sounds like you have the background I am looking for. Do you have any ecommerce experience? I’m hoping that our website will include the opportunity for alumni to sign up and pay for various membership categories. Thanks again for your reply!

I haven’t built an e-commerce site before, but I have built a membership site using Memberstack. This would allow you to charge for memberships and only allow members to access certain content if that is needed. If you’d like to schedule a call we can talk through your specific needs, and I can let you know my thoughts on the best approach and integrations to use.

@DaveG Hi Dave, my developer from India can help you she has over 3+ year experience in Webflow