Looking for a good booking system

Hey there all you great webflowers!

I’m looking for a great online booking system, where you can book anything from hotell rooms, to events and activities. Do any of you have any good software to recommend?

Thanks!

Hi @Sven_Erik_Slattedale.
We’ve helped Webflow users with a booking system that is 100% managed in Webflow, along with the ability to charge. Here’s more info: External API Integration Help for Booking Website - #3 by foxy

Of course, we can put together a demo specific to your needs. Just let us know.

Thanks,
Josh

2 Likes

Hi Josh @foxy!
Thank you so much for reaching out to me and offering your help!
I am interested in looking in to this solution, but I think the best I can do is to write down exactly what I need first… this is a rather complex thing that I’m looking into here…so I will get back to you soon with more information.

Thanks again, Josh, for your help!
Sven-Erik

Hi @Sven_Erik_Slattedale.
No worries at all. I am available to hop on a call to discuss things if that would be easier. Just let me know. I’ll wait to hear back from you.

Thanks,
Josh

As long as you can insert an HTML snippet, most booking systems available online will work within webflow. If you are looking for a recommendation, I can recommend Datelist, which will give you pretty much all options you will need for appointment scheduling / event booking. It’s easy to configure and to use too.

then desk flex is the best choice for you if you looking for customizable hoteling and scheduling solutions for workspaces, conference rooms, desks, parking spaces, equipment. Make your business more flexible and efficient with our hoteling system.