List sub-item in Rich Text?

Greetings all,

I have a client where they have to list Terms & Conditions on their website for legal reasons. This is not a small document and contains many sub-items. To copy/paste is severely a pita, so I tried to do it any ways but found out I couldn’t add a sub-list item while I am editing a Rich Text block. Is there some trick to doing so?

In the mean time, I’ll be using an word to html document to get this 12 page document online. :frowning:

Here is my public share link: LINK

Could you take the Terms & Conditions document and make a PDF from it then have your RED footer text link lead to this 12 page PDF file? A simple work around…

I had suggested this very thing to them a few years back, according to the Client, they have to have the text online to view and not as a downloadable PDF.

So, now my problem is, how do I embed plain HTML-coded section that is greater than the 5000 Custom HTML Character limit?

This is kinda what I’m trying to replicate but seems not to really be possible…which is rather nuts really.

Well, this is not going well at all. I tried to add sub-lists manually to regular lists and getting this result (look below the first list within the Rich Text block)

http://rga.webflow.io/terms-conditions

They obviously don’t know that any content on the Internet is downloadable in some manner.

Are you talking in terms of how the list cascades downward? Or putting the hyperlinks in for the anchor text below?

There is an obvious difference between a PDF document and a webpage. That is all is meant.

Yeah. There are sub-lists within a basic list. And even a further sub-list potentially in some of those. Their legal document goes in the order of 1 → a → i when going down sub-lists.

I’m afraid I can’t help with that. I would imagine the HTML to have lots of
to separate rows of text and spacing though. My suggestion would be to dive into the code from your example and see how they did it. Or try the W3C.com

Oh I guess I can’t even type that. But the huge gap in my stmts above are missing the < b r > 's

It’s true that we don’t currently have multi-level lists, though we hope to add them (no timeline yet). In the meantime, maybe just list like:

1.a
1.a.i.
1.b.
etc.

Certainly wouldn’t be as clear, but does retain the meaning

Thank @jmw but that would not work so well for a legal document. I’ll have to find a way to deal with this. It’s rather frustrating that a simple HTML element just can’t be done with Webflow. Guess I’ll be putting that on the wishlist :smiley: