Link block not working

I’ve tried everything I can think of, but for some reason my link blocks on the image container are not working. Any help would be appreciated.

Here is my site Read-Only: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/at-portfolio?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=at-portfolio&preview=7f5b393d62a5fbe329a56f40bfa3635d&mode=preview
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Hello @outinthewest,

You have to add a hide/show step to your containers holding the link blocks. If you just change the opacity you will only be clicking your last container, the one with the hat. So on the animation after the opacity step, add a hide/show animation for each container. I hope this helps.

How do I add a hide/show step in the scroll animation? I can only see hide/show as an interaction trigger. Unfortunately, I haven’t been able to get the interaction trigger working - I was using “On hover” to hide/show the element.

Hey @outinthewest,

Im sorry I misled you a little bit. There is no hide/show animations on the trigger that you are using, however you can still make your animation work, by moving the links while the page scrolls. I did a video on how to achieve that Loom | Free Screen & Video Recording Software | Loom basically you hide the links by moving them -100% from its parent container, make the container overflow hidden, and as the animation moves you put them back to its initial position 0%. Let me know if you have any questions.

1 Like

Amazing! Thanks for the help, this worked perfectly!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.